Our PRIVACY PLEDGE to You
last updated March 4, 2011
We are committed to making every effort to ensure that the same considerations are made, and precautions taken, in protecting the information we collect from you, as our proprietary data.
Your personal information includes:
- your first and last name
- your company name
- profile ID(s)
- BlackBerry device PIN number(s)
- email addresses
- telephone number(s)
- and any other information that personally identifies you or your entity
“We” means eCrypt Technologies, Inc and its employees.
We do not collect information from you for you to browse our website. We do not track your activities on or offline, we do not harvest your information, and we do not sell any data to advertisers.
When you obtain a free trial of eCrypt One on One (formerly Mobile Mail Privacy) software, we collect from you:
- your BlackBerry device PIN for software evaluation tracking purposes
- an email address to forward your software evaluation download information
In addition, when you take advantage of a free trial software offer, or a promotional software give away, we may email you occasional communication about future promotions and offers, product updates and releases, and other eCrypt related news. You can opt out of receiving such communication at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt out’ link at the bottom of such emails, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you purchase eCrypt One on One (formerly Mobile Mail Privacy) software on our website, we collect from you:
- your name to confirm license eligibility according to the U.S. Encryption Export Control Policy, and to create your profile and license your software
- your BlackBerry PIN to create your profile and license your software
- an email address to create your profile and license your software
- your country of residence to confirm license eligibility according to the U.S. Encryption Export Control Policy, and to create your profile and license your software
When you subscribe to eCrypt Me, we collect from you:
- your name to confirm service eligibility according to the U.S. Encryption Export Control Policy, and; to create your account
- one or more email addresses, depending on your preference, for the purpose of creating your account and eCrypt Me identities, and; to send you notifications of new messages
When you contact us via email, we collect from you:
- your name for the purpose of responding to you
- an email address for the purpose of responding to you
- telephone number (optional) for the purpose of responding to you
- information pertaining to your email service, wireless data service, or wireless device, only to the extend that it is required for us to provide you product support, or respond to your sales inquiry
We may from time to time contact you with critical product and service communications and updates.
If you leave a comment on our website, your email address and IP address will be logged. This information will not be disclosed to 3rd parties (unless required by law) or used to spam you.
The information we collect from you will be used only for the purposes stated, and will be protected using the same strong levels of encryption, and other technologies and techniques we use to protect our Corporate information and infrastructure.
If you have any questions or about our Privacy Pledge to you, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, or by phone at 1.866.241.6868.
Your privacy is our business.